Anyone beaten a set of races yet? (Beginner, etc)

  • Thread starter Thread starter fitftw
  • 7 comments
  • 1,354 views

fitftw

(Banned)
Messages
1,642
Messages
Rave2Grave
I just golded all the Beginner races, and boy was I surprised. I thought I'd win a car for winning as usual, but no. Spoiler alert! I haven't heard anyone bring this up yet...

SPOILER:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I just won a free car gift card for a level 5 car. When you use it, it randomly picks a car. I just got a 97 NSX Type S Zero. Bleh, gonna sell it.
 
Seriously? Two threads asking if people had noticed something that almost everyone has figured out by now?
 
I haven't seen anyone mention this at all...just a billion threads about photos and license tests. Hell I really didn't think anyone else beat any Series yet, but I guess some people literally play 24/7. It's cool. This thread can be deleted then if everyone knows about this.
 
I didn't mean to make two threads, my computer is old and slow. I beat Beginner, and have just the Supercar 70s festival to do in Amateur but I'm sick of playing for now until tonight.
 
i think there is a list somewhere (google-it) with the whole prize car list

not sure how true it is tho

:cheers:
 
It doesn'tpick a "random" car, it picks one that you can use for an upcoming race, depending on when you cash the tickets in
 
Back