Anyone bought 2003 Axela 23s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shu5892001
  • 7 comments
  • 1,039 views
Messages
12
Messages
shu5892001
Hi

I have a Mazda 3 in real life and I would like to drive the same car in GT5. However I have been playing GT5 for a few days now and when ever there are new inventories in the used dealership, I go and check it out. But I have never seen a Mazda Axela 23S.... Am I doing anything wrong? or do I just have to wait longer.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
It was mentioned in the used cars rarity thread, so I bought it as soon as I could. It's still up for trade, though ; I didn't drive it, nor offered it it's first oil change. Looks nice in black.
 
It's a rarity? Hmm, I have seen it in the used cars quite a few times now, perhaps I should be stocking up on them!
I also have a Mazda3, but not the sport model. Just the boring model :(
 
Thanks for the message. I tuned mine up to 262hp (as close as I could get to 263hp, for a Mazdaspeed3) and now it sounds more like a moped :) Drives pretty well though.

Shame they don't have a real Mazdaspeed3 in the game.
 
Thanks for the message. I tuned mine up to 262hp (as close as I could get to 263hp, for a Mazdaspeed3) and now it sounds more like a moped :) Drives pretty well though.

Shame they don't have a real Mazdaspeed3 in the game.

I did grab the Atenza touring car this morning, at least :)
 
Back