RC45 660bhp Z07 (Banned) Messages 1,629 Texas Messages RC45 Messages RC45 Dec 13, 2010 #1 If so, can it be painted, or are you stuck with the stock paint scheme? In fact, can you paint any of the SEMA award cars? Thanks in advance - not ready to spend 750K if I cant put some white paint on it
If so, can it be painted, or are you stuck with the stock paint scheme? In fact, can you paint any of the SEMA award cars? Thanks in advance - not ready to spend 750K if I cant put some white paint on it
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Dec 13, 2010 #2 I own the Trans-Cammer Sema Mustang, if that's the car you're asking about. Yes you can paint it any color you like, you could even paint it hot pink!
I own the Trans-Cammer Sema Mustang, if that's the car you're asking about. Yes you can paint it any color you like, you could even paint it hot pink!
P petergriffin669 Messages 208 Messages kierancrabtree12 Dec 13, 2010 #3 How can I get me some hot pink paint. ?
fitftw (Banned) Messages 1,642 Messages Rave2Grave Dec 13, 2010 #4 ^ The Honda Fit/Jazz has a pink color, not sure if there's any other pinks.
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Dec 13, 2010 #5 If you want hot pink you have to buy a Lexus LF-A in Passionate Pink color.
RC45 660bhp Z07 (Banned) Messages 1,629 Texas Messages RC45 Messages RC45 Dec 13, 2010 #6 atiger I own the Trans-Cammer Sema Mustang, if that's the car you're asking about. Yes you can paint it any color you like, you could even paint it hot pink! Click to expand... Nice - I guess thats where I will be dropping 750K next Speaking of hot pink... anyone done a hotpink Donut King Lambo yet?
atiger I own the Trans-Cammer Sema Mustang, if that's the car you're asking about. Yes you can paint it any color you like, you could even paint it hot pink! Click to expand... Nice - I guess thats where I will be dropping 750K next Speaking of hot pink... anyone done a hotpink Donut King Lambo yet?