- 2
- awh625
Hello,
Did anyone can send me the X2010, I can trade with F2007, 787B or some car you need if I have in the garage.
I'm 40 years old with 2 Kids, I really love this game, but after the work, I'm only have half hour to one hour to enjoy it, my A-spec lv 18, it take me almost 2 months to get there, ha.... too bad, so if someone can help me to get x2010 (any color, any mileage), would be greatly appreciated.
PSN: awh625
Did anyone can send me the X2010, I can trade with F2007, 787B or some car you need if I have in the garage.
I'm 40 years old with 2 Kids, I really love this game, but after the work, I'm only have half hour to one hour to enjoy it, my A-spec lv 18, it take me almost 2 months to get there, ha.... too bad, so if someone can help me to get x2010 (any color, any mileage), would be greatly appreciated.
PSN: awh625