Anyone driven a Veyron in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redhed17
  • 8 comments
  • 1,248 views
Messages
1,334
United Kingdom
The Pool Of Life.
Has anyone driven a Bugatti Veyron in real life, and if so, does it really understeer so much as in the game?

I got given the Veyron as a daily gift the other day, and once driven find it as terrible as it has been in previous games imho.

For such a heavy car in real life it seems very light weight and skittish in the GT virtual world.
 
I have. Just like in Gran Turismo, it can't turn.
 
No. But I have driven a 2002 Nissan X-trail.
Mmm, OK. :confused: And how was that to drive, compared to the one in the game? Oh hold on. :rolleyes: :lol:

I have. Just like in Gran Turismo, it can't turn.
Wow, such an expensive and fast car can't turn then. Weird. :crazy:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm, OK. :confused: And how was that to drive, compared to the one in the game? Oh hold on. :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm fairly confident in PD to release a X-trail DLC pack, celebrating all of the Xtrails.

It would be sweet, I could race around the tracks with a digital puppy dog in the back (they really should add that).
 
I'm fairly confident in PD to release a X-trail DLC pack, celebrating all of the Xtrails.

It would be sweet, I could race around the tracks with a digital puppy dog in the back (they really should add that).

Only if there is an option to roll the window down so he can hang his head out :)
 
I own five. Very good cars. Just kidding.
 
Back