Anyone else annoyed when...

Messages
289
you join the open lobby and get into a server , and if for some reason you leave/get kicked/or the server ends...you get automatically sent back to the gt profile page instead of the open lobby ( then having to rejoin and wait and start the whole process over again)...seriously wtf, its starting to annoy me... ( why haven't they fixed this yet? )
 
It is annoying but you just have to get used to it for now and just hope PD change it.
 
It happens when I join a race in progress. Sometimes, when it ends, the screen goes blank and I get put back the the GT Mode screen.
 
Yes I do get annoyed and also after buying a car at USD or the premium. I just buy multiple cars when the money is available but it has to take me back to the homepage every single time! so annoying haha
 
Happened to me almost everytime I entered a room last night, I'm actually getting more fails in GT5 than I ever did in GT5 Prologue!

:grumpy:

I'm considering trying a wired connection now, although I almost never get problems when hosting a room.


:crazy:
 
Back