Anyone else bothered by the new Tachometer in GT Sport?

• Thread starter rronak95
  • 2 comments
United States
texas
boager
I've been playing the GT Sport demo for the past couple of days and love it so far. My only gripe is the new "tachometer" that is used in the hood and third person view. Its not really a tachometer, its just a bar that turns red when its time to shift gears. This isn't a huge issue because I usually use the bumper cam, but its still odd how a traditional tachometer isn't present in certain views. Does this bother anyone else? Also, is there a way to change this?

I've been playing the GT Sport demo for the past couple of days and love it so far. My only gripe is the new "tachometer" that is used in the hood and third person view. Its not really a tachometer, its just a bar that turns red when its time to shift gears. This isn't a huge issue because I usually use the bumper cam, but its still odd how a traditional tachometer isn't present in certain views. Does this bother anyone else? Also, is there a way to change this?
You can completely disable the HUD or leave race info on in the option menu for pre-race.

You can completely disable the HUD or leave race info on in the option menu for pre-race.
I know about that option, I prefer to keep all of the HUD intact. I'm talking about the tachometer design on the hood and chase view. There really isn't a tachometer that shows the RPMs, instead a bar just changes colors when it's time to shift gears. I prefer having a traditional tachometer when racing, which the bumper view thankfully has.

Back