anyone else crashing when they go check the championship standings?

• Thread starter TDL_James
  • 15 comments
My Nations Cup is okay, but the Manufacturer Series says not entered, points are gone, schedule shows the Nations Cup events, and trying to view the point standings crashes with a CE-38700-8 error (which I reported and included video, as I'm sure you all have too).

Maybe they broke it all when trying to deal with cheaters, such as the one in the race two nights ago that caused a pile-up right at the start.

My Nations Cup is okay, but the Manufacturer Series says not entered, points are gone, schedule shows the Nations Cup events, and trying to view the point standings crashes with a CE-38700-8 error (which I reported and included video, as I'm sure you all have too).

Maybe they broke it all when trying to deal with cheaters, such as the one in the race two nights ago that caused a pile-up right at the start.

What was that?

This happened to me 3 times last night.

I have the same problem.

Not sure, it happened right after the last race last night. I went to check the schedule for the next day and it was missing a day and then I reloaded again and then it started crashing my game.

Me too. I checked the point rankings immediately after my last race, last night, during the last session, and immediately got the error code and crashed. It's been doing that since today and I've also lost all points.

Back