Anyone else do this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtn23
  • 3 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
492
Messages
GREENTELLATUBBY
Recently, after the patch that made it possible to postpone a championship and come back to it later, I decided I was finally ready to attack the A-Spec FGT cup. I figured I'd just do one or two races then save and come back later until it was done. So I sat down on a rainy day off from work to start working on it, and long story short I ended up running straight through the whole thing. No pause, and did all 6 races in like 3 hours. Did the fact that you could pause it lead anyone else to do what I did? I don't think I'm the only one :odd:
 
I do that all the time for Golding licenses and special events. I'll go for just one gold and end up doing 5 in a row.
 
It's the sense of accomplishment you get. "Just one more race/license/challenge...just one more". Then another and another.
 
Back