Anyone else experience a jerky slow motion at the start of a race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrackStarGT
  • 6 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
123
Messages
RayderRN
This has happened now every time I play the game. At the beginning of the race the game goes into this glitchy slow motion that forces you to restart the game. This is really pissing me off. More and more things about this game are making me angry at anyone remotely responsible for this games severe inadequacy!!!!
 
Bumpin!! I love this game still, but is anyone else experiencing this?? It usually happens after I have been playing for a while, it should not be doing this though!!

It does it at the start of the race or after a couple of laps when you cross the start/finish line. Also, it does not let you hit start and exit the game, so you have to restart the playstation or at very least quit the game. I have had to hard boot my PS3 3 times now and keeps telling me not to do that or I risk damaging the system! If it does, can I sue Polyphonic?
 
I haven't had any slowdown or framerate issues with the game at all. Sucks to hear you are though.
 
Yes, I'm having some weird slowdown for like 1-2 seconds in the beginning of B-Spec races. It's very odd.
 
I've had some moments of frame rate drop, like on a first turn if there are 10 of us all bunched up close together or something.

I guess it makes sense. That's a lot on screen at one time.
 
This is not a frame rate thing. The game goes into an evenly paced slow motion even the time is in slow motion! This is a glitch that forces a game shutdown. I can't wait for the next update!!!!
 
This is great when you're on lap 9 of a race and this happens. I have had this happen on SS8 of the advanced rally challenge. OOOO Boy was I hot!!!!
 
Back