FastF Messages 47 Messages FastF Jan 7, 2011 #1 It's really funny and challenging, after a few laps my best time was 0:33.5 sec
SoMe0nE2tAlK2 Messages 192 Messages Effit Jan 7, 2011 #2 Cape ring is fun. Though it's more of a survival round rather than a time attack
FastF Messages 47 Messages FastF Jan 7, 2011 #3 Exactly.. is about how much time will you run without spinning away
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Jan 7, 2011 #4 SoMe0nE2tAlK2 Cape ring is fun. Though it's more of a survival round rather than a time attack Click to expand... My friends and I were seriously busting up when we tried to jump it off of that hill at the top of the helix. I haven't had a run at the Eiger yet, hopefully tomorrow!
SoMe0nE2tAlK2 Cape ring is fun. Though it's more of a survival round rather than a time attack Click to expand... My friends and I were seriously busting up when we tried to jump it off of that hill at the top of the helix. I haven't had a run at the Eiger yet, hopefully tomorrow!