Anyone else having server troubles?

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 1 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
As per thread title, I've been having difficulties connecting to Sport mode in the last few days. It started as dropping out from lobby (right after matching and the screen showing the list of players with the garage as background, it just spits me back to the Sport mode race selection screen instead of loading the track). I checked the Test Connection Quality but it says "This feature is not available right now". Usually I get full in Parameters 2-5 and half full Parameter 1 (What does each parameter even mean??? Can't fix what you don't tell us PD!!!). Then yesterday I cannot even log in to the game at all. Right after the save loaded screen, it just shows black. I can hear the menu music but the menu just wouldn't load even after several minutes. Today I can at least get to the menu but it still takes longer than usual. Test Connection Quality still not available. Haven't tried online race yet.

Very frustrating as I have a good time on Dragon Trail and lost quite a few pole positions because of this. All other games and browsing the web is totally fine. Did all the usual clear cache, restart PS4, power cycle modem, make sure no one else is using the internet, etc. I usually expect weekends to be a bit slow because of congestion (I live in high rise apartment), but never this bad, and never have I not been able to access the game menu.

I got disconnected from weekly race Le Mans today. But it was weird, normally it happens very seldom, and when it happens then before race start during the list of names screen. But this time I could start the race but P1 and P2 (I was P3) were extremly laggy, then I saw that I have only 1 connection-bar. Normally I have always almost full bars. After few hundred meters I got disconnected and wasn't even in PSN anymore, but other Internet was fine. I got pissed off and didn't turn the ps4 on again tbh, after I shut it down.

Back