Anyone else notice in the menu...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chimuel
  • 11 comments
  • 1,178 views
Messages
371
United States
Boston, MA
Messages
Chimuel
Messages
Chimuel
that the A-Spec picture and B-Spec Picture in the main GT Life menu are two halves of the same picture?
(At least if you're in the same level bracket)
Just a neat little detail I noticed before turning off my system to go to bed.





 
Last edited:
Lol, i have 2 different pics then you sir, A spec is a red rim of i believe a Ford GT, and B spec i can't recall.
Pretty neat to see this actually... :)
 
Lol, i have 2 different pics then you sir, A spec is a red rim of i believe a Ford GT, and B spec i can't recall.
Pretty neat to see this actually... :)

The picture is different depending on which level you are upto.
 
I'm pretty sure my A-Spec has always been a chrome rim, but I did notice my B-Spec changed yesterday. I really don't think it's been changing with level though.
 
I'm pretty sure my A-Spec has always been a chrome rim, but I did notice my B-Spec changed yesterday. I really don't think it's been changing with level though.

It changes every 5 levels.
 
Yeah, I noticed that. :)

The pictures changes depending on which series you have unlocked (every 5 levels).
 
One other observation, there is enough space above the Endurance Series events for another tab to open up. Not that there will be, but as in GT1 & GT2 there was hidden events such as the Hi res version of SSR11 in GT1 & the Events Generator in GT2. The space could also be left for future events yet to be added by PD, just speculation.

 
Yeah they change my B-spec has a pair of headphones with mic on it.
 
Omg i never knew this!!! I always excited to see the next GT-life picture, my A spec level 18 has a red dude walking towards a white nissan 370z, and my B spec has headphones lying on a blue bonnet :D
 
Both the A-spec and B-spec picture changes each 5 levels.
 
One other observation, there is enough space above the Endurance Series events for another tab to open up. Not that there will be, but as in GT1 & GT2 there was hidden events such as the Hi res version of SSR11 in GT1 & the Events Generator in GT2. The space could also be left for future events yet to be added by PD, just speculation.

Also if you roll over the dries titles, you will notice that the titles don't return to their original location when you roll over another title, this could mean that it is coded to operate like a list that can roll up and down.:O
 
Back