Anyone else saving roulette tickets???

• Thread starter SPL170db
  • 20 comments
United States
NJ/FL
SPL170db
I thought I remember hearing that they are going to update this in the future so that the tickets are less cheapskate'ish. I've got about 15 stockpiled now that I'm not collecting anymore in hopes that they may get more valuable after a future update.

Anyone else hear something like this or is it pure non-sense?

First I've heard of it, also they expire so I don't advise you do this.
That's true....it looks like they only stay valid for 30 days. Wishful thinking I guess....maybe I'll save each one until the last day before claiming just in case something changes, haha.

Last edited:
I'm going to start. Having terrible luck, always getting car invites or 5k credits. So might start stashing them in hopes that PD will fix them.

I've been saving mine too, in hopes that they might have mercy on us and make them worthwhile. Unfortunately, I've saved more than 40, and it looks like the game won't give me anymore till I start using them. Some were close to expiring, so I had to, a few expire tomorrow. I'm still going to sit on the rest till just before expiring if this update doesn't make them better.

The prize for the tickets are determined when you receive them, so there's not much point in saving them. The animations are purely superficial.
That is not my understanding.
I thought the prize was determined when you redeem them, with the animation just matching up to the behind the scenes 'roll'.

Totally agree that the spinny graphic is just window dressing after the fact.

I'll see today, but for the past 5-6 days I always got the least possible amount of money. Never got more than 10k credits. I think I'll start saving them up now

No. They last only one month so there is no point to hord those tickets. You always earn the same rewers.

It's correct the "value" or the profit is already fixed at the moment you get the ticket, I don't think that would be changed afterwards by an update.
So it makes no sense to save these tickets.

It was often talked about and some were able to reproduce it exactly, even I had the "pleasure" of finding out by making a mistake. You can easily test it.

Trigger the ticket and disconnect the internet connection (pull out the cable) as soon as the prize is visible. Wait a moment for the game to register it, switch to the main screen, then reconnect the cable and see if there was a "rollback" and you have the ticket back. Then you can use it again, you will get the same profit again.

Pretty sure rewards are set when you get them. I think someone rerolled tickets and got the same reward each time. Even if this is not the case, a "fix" would likely only apply to new drops.

I've been doing that recently. Save about 20 and open them up at the end of the month. I did get another 2JZ, and the Nismo engine today, probably around 150,000 credits, and a handful of parts.

Yep, I have a 5 star ticket and a 4 star ticket giving me invitations so I'm saving them up until the next update.

Last edited:
I just redeem them as soon as I get 'em. I don't see the point of saving them in the name of speculation.

I don't see the point of saving them in the name of speculation.
Due to the manner in which tickets determine their prizes, keeping those tickets that produce low-grade prizes until after a game update may result in a better prize in some cases.

Or keep them for invitations, like already mentioned before (for the rare case that new cars could be added as invitation cars, or you need to save money to buy them)

Back