Anyone Else Using T-GT Post 1.40? *SOLVED*

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Since the update the resonator thingy on my T-GT is no longer working. I've tried restarting the console, unplugging it and plugging it in again, checked the settings, all the usual shiz.

I'm using the original T-GT with a PS4 Slim, wheel plugged directly into the console.

Is this happening to anyone else?

SOLUTION: Make sure vibration strength is set to 125 or lower for the transducer to work

Last edited:
Since the update the resonator thingy on my T-GT is no longer working. I've tried restarting the console, unplugging it and plugging it in again, checked the settings, all the usual shiz.

I'm using the original T-GT with a PS4 Slim, wheel plugged directly into the console.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Mine also doesn’t not work and the force feedback seems weeker…

On TGT 2 and PS5

It’s even worse no more detail….

Last edited:
I've had no issues with my T-GT II on the PS5.

Did you make sure the switch is set to GT?

Yes, and I've just updated the firmware a few minutes ago too, along with trying several other things. It was working fine before the update, and now it seems for me they have completely ruined it. The driving feels horrible now.

It's strange how there's another guy with issues since the update too, but everyone else seems to be ok.

Update:

Just found this too on a Chinese website, not the only ones having issues then
tgt.png

https://nani-baidu-com.translate.goog/f?kw=gt7&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Last edited:
For the T-DFB (vibration effects of the transducer) on the T-GT & T-GT II with GT7 Update V1.40, while waiting for a fix, here is the solution: set the VIBRATION STRENGTH at 125 and not more (with V1.40 update the T-DFB vibration effects works until value is set at 125, but if you exceed this value it no longer works).

T-DFB_Strength_adj.png

GT7_Vibrations Strength.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing both of you. Interesting. My FFB does not seem right too.

Mine is set quite low when it comes to FFB.

I do occasionally loose all sensation from it, but that's always happened in GT7 and solved by pulling the power cord for a few moments.

Last edited:
I've been having intermittent FFB loss on my T-GT 2 exactly since the update came out and only in GT7 but I have a feeling it's probably more to do with my wheel than it is to do with the game.
Everything feels normal until it happens, though.

For the T-DFB (vibration effects of the transducer) on the T-GT & T-GT II with GT7 Update V1.40, while waiting for a fix, here is the solution: set the VIBRATION STRENGTH at 125 and not more (with V1.40 update the T-DFB vibration effects works until value is set at 125, but if you exceed this value it no longer works).

View attachment 1300254

View attachment 1300247
I have mine set to 100 and I havent had any issues. Actually the TGT 2 feels quite nice now, especially in the new cars. Running 6 strength, 5-6 sensitivity and it feels very nice.

Aha yep this is what I’m experiencing, mine feels terrible without this.

I’ve got mine turned up full so looks like I need to turn it down.

We shouldn’t have to turn it down though, I want mine at maximum rumble effect, I don’t want to have less.

Aha yep this is what I’m experiencing, mine feels terrible without this.

I’ve got mine turned up full so looks like I need to turn it down.

We shouldn’t have to turn it down though, I want mine at maximum rumble effect, I don’t want to have less.
125 makes it the same as it was before. The 150 is non existent

Back