Anyone else want more courses?.

• Thread starter Sertsa
  • 20 comments
I don't know if it's at all possible, but I'd even like to get something like a track expansion, at least during the time before GT-4. Even more so than the GT Concept with new cars, I'd just like to have some more course to try out. I still have more cars in my garage than I've driven, but I think I know all the courses pretty well.

I'd also like to see something similar to, say, the Belgium Grand Prix course. Just throwing out a thought

I'd like to see more real life race tracks, and more American tracks. :)

I'd also like the Coat d'Ajures (or whatever it's called) to be raceable in 2 player mode.

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
Thats a great idea! The Belgium track would be sweet! I love that course!

You mean Spa/Francorchamps. That track is awesome. Imagine driving through Eau rouge corner with a viper or something.
SWEEEET:D

put more tracks with as many corners or more than Complex String. :P The more corners the better. :fdevil: :cheers:

And make Complex look like it's actually somewhere, not just in the middle of nowhere. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and I just love all the *races* at Complex in the current game. :rolleyes:

And put further emphasis on track conditions/time of day. I want to be able to race day/night + dry/wet on every track.

A night race at Complex String under wet conditions. :fdevil: ;)

Originally posted by jbschumacher
And put further emphasis on track conditions/time of day. I want to be able to race day/night + dry/wet on every track.

A night race at Complex String under wet conditions. :fdevil: ;)

That would be sweet. :D

Nurburgring (all 13 miles) and Pike's Peak HillClimb & Descent. The first because it's the definitive track. The second because it's just so fun.

Basically, just lot's more real-world courses. Like the FDR drive in Manhattan (potholes and all), the Bronx River Parkway from Tuckahoe to Hawthorne (21 miles, I think). Seriously, try these at 3am at even moderate speeds -- then think about how they'd be flat out up to 150mph.

I want English tracks Donnington, Thruxton, Silverstone, Brands Hatch. Ok ok I really want all the circuits in the formula one season.

Any and all real tracks that they could do would be great. They could even split them up and suck even more money out of us. Have like a disc with british tracks, and one with german, and one with north american, and one with japanese, and... well you get the idea. :D

Originally posted by White_GSL_SE
I'd like to see more real life race tracks, and more American tracks. :)

I'd also like the Coat d'Ajures (or whatever it's called) to be raceable in 2 player mode.

it is available in 2 player..i hafta unlock it by doing single races first tho

Back