Anyone else watched the Audi Channel on Sky?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 7 comments
  • 579 views
Messages
16,737
England
Southampton, UK
Messages
Pebb--
Messages
Pebb
I only came across this channel a couple days ago, but there are some good shows on it.
 
I noticed that they showed the DTM series, and had some good replay coverage of the Le Mans 24hr, but otherwise it didn't seem to have that much going for it... although I guess they are targetting a rather specific audience?
 
Touring Mars
although I guess they are targetting a rather specific audience?
I heard that they were.
 
I watched it a little, but dont anymore as its too close to the porn channels, people might think im just perving.
 
But Poverty, surely to you, the Audi channel is porn...?
 
Daan has a point, its like the Brera is porn to Clarkson, but I did watch the test drive of the RS4 by JK.
 
It's not a bad channel, soem good motorsport stuff at times, but some of the reviews are a bit "how many golf bags will fit in the boot" and a lot of it is blatent Audi marketing rubbish (not that I'm surprised by that, it's just a bit wearing).

Regards

Scaff
 
daan
But Poverty, surely to you, the Audi channel is porn...?

It is indeed. I knew someone would make that connection :D
 
Back