Anyone else's G25 acting weird online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter D.I.P.
  • 7 comments
  • 667 views
Messages
5
Messages
GTO_MR
Hello everyone, just tried to go online for the first time today and for some reason my G25 wheel goes bonkers when racing online... the down shift paddle shifts the gears up! the up shift paddle does nothing and iverytime i press and let go of the clucth pedal without ever switching gears on the H shifter the car changes gear... anyone else experience this? Is there some setting that im missing here?
 
Mine worked fine online. I'd try resetting the PS3 and unplugging/replugging the G25.
 
earthquakes and tremors are occuring because Chuck Norris uses a firm hold on his G25.

I have no issues, but online physics are warped, nothing to do with G25, at least I hope not. I feel like tracks are made of snow and sand. - online.

Offline, they are great.
 
Mine works properly too...
 
earthquakes and tremors are occuring because Chuck Norris uses a firm hold on his G25.

I have no issues, but online physics are warped, nothing to do with G25, at least I hope not. I feel like tracks are made of snow and sand. - online.

Offline, they are great.

My G25 works fine on and offline. The wheel's FFB is set to 10 and I use the button mapping for the Logitech DFP in the option menu although I'm keeping them at the default mapping. Also the G25 is set as Controller #1 on the PS3 although I never use the DS3 controller (left OFF) in GT5.

Online although as some has suggested feels different but to me it feels similar to Arcade racing when you turn the tire wear/fuel consumption option ON. Even running high Horsepowered FR like the Corvette Z06 with Comfort Soft (N3), I'm still able to get good grip especially as when the tires warm-up (and worse as it wears down which is around the third lap of the full 24 hour course).
 
Mykem, you can remap the DS3 to controller #1 by holding down the PS button on it. There is a controller option in the menu.
 
Back