Anyone ever see German Touring cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BSpec
  • 23 comments
  • 1,781 views
Messages
21
I haven't seen one available for purchase yet. What am I missing here?

I simply want one for that one set of races, and yet I haven't seen one in the used car lot (none in the new cars of course...) yet. Anyone else having this problem?
 
If your talking about DTM cars, I don't think there are any in the game. For the German touring event I believe you can use any car made in Germany. Its pretty easy too. I used my BMW 135i I've souped up a little and it blew the competition away.
 
There are a few Audi, BMW, and Benz race cars to choose from actually. You just have to be patient and wait for one to show up used. I used the Audi R8 LMS race car for the German Touring Car event.
 
Yeah, two. An Audi TT when i was saving up for a FGT, and after i got it and grinded got 1.3mil, and there was a merc one costing 1.45...
 
If your talking about DTM cars, I don't think there are any in the game. For the German touring event I believe you can use any car made in Germany. Its pretty easy too. I used my BMW 135i I've souped up a little and it blew the competition away.

In the Extreme Events? I tried using my RUF RGT and it wouldn't let me. It said only touring cars were allowed.
 
I saw one but I was too broke and low level to buy it.
 
there are 2 mercs, 2 opels, 2 audis a bmw and an alfa that can be found in the used dealership.
I saw a video of a lexus that had been bought new to run the event.
 
Last edited:
I received an A4 Touring car with a gift ticket. But you can use the Lexus ISF Racing Concept for the Touring Car event, as it was originally intended to be used in DTM.
 
You can use the Lexus ISF racing concept, it's 750,000 from the Lexus dealership, as its a premium its available all the time. Can be tuned nicely and is fun to drive.
 
I used the Audi TT DTM car -- found it in used. I LOOOOOOOOVE it.

As to the person that said it can be any German car -- no, it cannot. That's the two Schwarzwald leagues, not the DTM.

Only DTM cars can be used in the DTM race series. The Lexus is probably the best 'deal' of the options. The Audi was over 800k, the Alfa Romeo about 1.5mil.
 
I saw a BMW today, but I skipped it thinking it was worthless. Guess I should have read about it in the forums before passing it, oh well...
 
I used the Audi TT DTM car -- found it in used. I LOOOOOOOOVE it.

As to the person that said it can be any German car -- no, it cannot. That's the two Schwarzwald leagues, not the DTM.

Only DTM cars can be used in the DTM race series. The Lexus is probably the best 'deal' of the options. The Audi was over 800k, the Alfa Romeo about 1.5mil.

If your on a budget, the Lexus might be the best deal as it can also be used in the Super GT series.
 
I used a Mercedes CLK Touring Car for the DTM Series that I had purchased from the used car lot for around $1 million.

Early in the game I saw a BMW M3 GTR Race Car in the used lots, but did not have the funds to buy it at the time.

I did not know that the Lexus ISF Concept was eligible! Thanks for the heads up on this!

Good luck on your search,
GTsail
 
I have been looking and havent found anything either. I have a m3 gtr, gtr chromeline, a 320i touring. I didn't know it had to be the specific car, example M3 GTR Race Car, oh well..
 
I used the Lexus aswell and afterwards I got both the A4 and the Abt TT with level gift tickets.
 
You can use the Lexus ISF racing concept, it's 750,000 from the Lexus dealership, as its a premium its available all the time. Can be tuned nicely and is fun to drive.

Yeah, and it looks so bad grass too, if I can get Bob to stop spinning it on the Cape Ring, I will be happy.
 
I saw a BMW today, but I skipped it thinking it was worthless. Guess I should have read about it in the forums before passing it, oh well...
The M3 GTR is a beast, it won that series with no issues.
 
They are quite rare in the used lot. I got lucky enough to win an Audi TT touring car with the ticket for beating the Professional series.
 
All the time. I see them. They whisper things to me.
 
I have 3(4) in my garage right now. Mercedes CLK Touring Car, Lexus IS F [ actually I have 2 of this one ] and an Audi A4 Touring Car. I have saw the TT and the BMW in the used car dealer as well and there is the Mercedes 190 Evo that should pop up as well as 2 Opels and one Alfie.
 
I used the Opel Astra touring car i got from used car market
 
One at the used lot right now. A CLK.
 
Back