Anyone ever think of doing a dirty racing series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torzilla
  • 5 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
648
Messages
torzilla
Everyones always complaining about that guy who was racing dirty online and screwed it up for everyone. I know I have been in races where one d bag totally made me hate it. So what if it was accepted, just everyone racing dirty and stepping over other people to the finish line. As long as everyone is on the same page and no one whines about it I think it could be great fun, just a thought.

Tor
 
you would have to have light or no damage, otherwise one guy would get infront and stay there. Its not really for me, if i want to race dirty i play aspec.
 
It would be fun but if that's what I wanted I'd play GTA4 where that's the way to win.
 
I actually considered making a Destruction Derby series. While I am a serious and clean racer, I used to love the destruction derby games, and it sounds like a little fun for nostalgias sake.

I'm not organised enough and I don't think it would really work with GT5, but my vision was NASCAR's, full damage and a variety of circuits and ovals, including the top gear test track for that figure of 8 ;). First to finish wins, by any means necessary. :scared: :p
 
I've hosted a no holds barred NASCAR room a few times, it's great fun so long everyone joins in. Had the boost up high so everyone gets a chance to catch up.
No damage either, great fun.

So yes I'd be up for entering.
 
I think it's a good idea. It just brings a different set of tactics into play. And I think there's a lot of people out there who'd like to set up a racing series, but then as the host, you also become default adjudicator. It's no fun dealing with the one or two people who don't follow the guidelines, and then everyone else who whinges about it.
 
Back