Anyone for a bit of rivals competition?

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
lukas2121
I'm looking for people who want to have a bit of friendly competition over rivals events, I haven't got Xbox Live Gold so I'm having to do with rivals mode. I'm up for anything whether it be speed traps, showcase events or street races.

I'm currently aiming for the top 10 in the Mustang vs Mustang showcase event and just have to find another 0.09 which shouldn't be overly hard because I'm still relying on the map to show me the way. The key here is absolute minimal sliding and not to upset the balance of the car over the bumps, the plane flying past can also make you lose traction so be prepared.

If anyone wants to, my gamertag is lukas2121

I'd be up for this, but I'm nowhere near the top 10 in any of the challenges so far.

I'd be up for this, but I'm nowhere near the top 10 in any of the challenges so far.

I'm something like 50th now on that challenge, up to 16th I believe on another one of the showcase events, I'd happily add you as you can most likely challenge some of my other times.

Not really playing horizon anymore, but I would be up for it in forza 4

Already have you added and still play both but have mainly been online racing in Forza 4, I can't beat your time on 'The Original Boss' event with the Boss Mustang on Laguna Seca, I just keep messing up them laps when they're good.

I'd be happy to give you some friendly competition. I haven't played in a bit but when I find time, I don't mind jumping in and doing some rival challenges. Add me if you like!

I'm something like 50th now on that challenge, up to 16th I believe on another one of the showcase events, I'd happily add you as you can most likely challenge some of my other times.

Already have you added and still play both but have mainly been online racing in Forza 4, I can't beat your time on 'The Original Boss' event with the Boss Mustang on Laguna Seca, I just keep messing up them laps when they're good.

It's a tricky car to drive, you need to be really accurate because it under steers like a dog.

It's a tricky car to drive, you need to be really accurate because it under steers like a dog.

I might start attempting to beat your time again, my main problem is the two medium speed lefts before the Rahal Straight, always shooting out wide there. I even had to use a bit of handbrake to turn into some corners better without going off track.

ShawtyoneR I've sent you a friend request. IainN for some reason I forgot it was 66 at the end of your name and put 116, will send one to you tomorrow, sorry.

I already FR'd 2121 a while back when I first saw this thread, but anyone else can feel free to send one my way. 👍

I play more Horizon than FM4.

I added some of you guys to my favorites (if I could find you in the search). If I managed to beat everyone in my friends list I go to favorites and try to beat whoever was ahead of me. Alot of times it was you wolfe. So if any of you want you can add me.

I probably won't be on for awhile thou. I'm in the middle of changing my setup, almost done with it.

Back