Anyone from MA? Need driver's licence help!

United States
Gotham
ImBruceWayne
Box with an X?
So this may sound weird but I need a sample drivers permit from MA to look at, not a license, a permit. Anyone willing to help can PM me and you can censor all the information on your card if you don't want to show it. I will PM you all the details on why I need this.

Thanks!

Not a MA resident, but every state I've lived in, a "permit" is identical to a license, with the restrictions listed or the category "Learner's" or whatever stated.

By permit I assume you mean a restricted license for a learning driver? Wouldn't that be the same, but with restrictions listed? Maybe the MA DMV site might have something useful . . . .

Not a MA resident, but every state I've lived in, a "permit" is identical to a license, with the restrictions listed or the category "Learner's" or whatever stated.

By permit I assume you mean a restricted license for a learning driver? Wouldn't that be the same, but with restrictions listed? Maybe the MA DMV site might have something useful . . . .

You're right on that, but what I'm looking for is the learner's permit which is paper based. You get that paper before you get your actual non restricted/restricted learner's license.

Back