anyone got a 370z gt academy 4 trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kieran177
  • 16 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
558
United Kingdom
Tadley
Messages
kieran177
I don't have any other gt academy cars but will make a fair deal 4 any availabe
 
I can send you one in 2 days for 20 museum cards or 20 horns
 
SopranoStylle
I can send you one in 2 days for 20 museum cards or 20 horns

Sorry to hijack thread, if he doesn't accept deal, i will :) haha
 
U got BMW M3 CSL '03 or BMW M5 '05 ?
 
I can send you one in 2 days for 20 museum cards or 20 horns

Ouch high price for a 370Z......to the OP I will send you one for FREE just PM me for PSN information
 
banjoboy
Ouch high price for a 370Z......to the OP I will send you one for FREE just PM me for PSN information

Who actually wants Museum cards haha? Pointless.com
 
banjoboy so what is ur PSN?
 
How do u send museum cards? ANYONE AWNSER?
 
How do u send museum cards? ANYONE AWNSER?

Go to community, click the person you want to send to, click gift, and then museum. Enjoy.
 
How do u send museum cards? ANYONE AWNSER?

Go to community and click on the person's name you want to send to. Click gifts and you will see museum

EDIT: tree'd
 
Thnx 4 the help
 
Go to community and click on the person's name you want to send to. Click gifts and you will see museum

EDIT: tree'd

I'm quick sunn. lol
 
Sapranostyle, I will take u up with ur offer, and will send u 20 museum cards.
 
Hey I have 3 right now and 2-3 more within the next 2 weeks. Please check out my thread and reply there. (Thread is in signature)
 
Back