Anyone got a Bright Green Paint Ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Morsolo
  • 9 comments
  • 2,819 views
Messages
200
Messages
Morsolo
I need a bright green to put on my Commodore, but I can't find any premiums with the right green. The Murcielago's green is pretty good, but I'm not spending that sorta money for just the colour.

I need this green:
0847168-1.jpg


Anyone got a green like this?
 
mazda 2? :D (if its in the game)

Yeah, lol... But it's not Premium, which means I gotta wait for it in the lot.

Go figure, after I do my photoshoot (tons of photos, went for Red)... In the car lot, an old BMW, in the PERFECT green.
 
Yep, pretty much the colour I just picked up. It's there, but you're only chance is finding it on the car lot. (It's not the actual Viper Green, but it's identical)

What was the color called?
 
I bought a 2002 BMW Turbo that is exactly the colour you'd want.. so go after that... 👍
 
I bought a 2002 BMW Turbo that is exactly the colour you'd want.. so go after that... 👍

Yep, that's what I got too... I forgot the colour name :(
 
I've got that BMW as well, it sounds epic when tuned up :)👍
 
Dodge Challenger Lime Green: 70,000 a hit. Or there's a 3000 that pops up in the used car list from time to time for 34,000.

I myself just buy the lime green for wheels on my tuned cars and paint on my race cars.
 
Back