Anyone got a GTR spec v (gt academy special)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy_omg2578
  • 6 comments
  • 598 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
17
Messages
Andy_omg2578
Hey guys, I'm willing to trade upto 1million cr worth of cars and parts (or any offers) for the GTR spec v (gt academy special). I am 100% legitimate and am looking for a 100% legitimate trader. Cheers :P
 
I gave mine away for free... Why not try to get 60 golds and earn your own?
 
I gave mine away for free... Why not try to get 60 golds and earn your own?

he is talking about the special that was given to European Driving academy for completing a clean lap( cant be traded). as for the original GT-R academy version you dont need all 60 gold.... just the final license all gold
 
Unfortunately nordic countries weren't part of Europe anymore. :(
 
That car cannot be traded.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back