Anyone got an SRT4 that smokes? Update: Mystery solved.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omnis
  • 8 comments
  • 2,211 views

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
Messages
39,164
United States
Application hell
Messages
MP-Omnis
This one does:

[YOUTUBEhd]GTqWKF6WwRk[/YOUTUBEhd]

If any of you have an SRT4 in your garage, perhaps you can try to replicate this strange phenomenon on Laguna Seca or other tracks. I think this is just some crazy anomaly but I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe there's a bug with the car. Maybe after a certain level of tire wear it just spins its wheels up front until the tires completely wear out.
 
Last edited:
I think thats a
puncture
it was mentioned/seen in one of Chris's videos which he noticed too while he was driving the C63.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats a
puncture
it was mentioned/seen in one of Chris's videos which he noticed too while he was driving the C63.

Ah, that would explain it! If it is indeed one, that would be pretty darn cool. Didn't know they had those in the game.
 
Its not a puncture lol, It just means he's driving the wheels off it and the front tyres are too hot haha
 
Its not a puncture lol, It just means he's driving the wheels off it and the front tyres are too hot haha

Yeah, that's why I figured before. But now at least I know that it's a feature of the game and not some crazy glitch. :lol:
 
I think pd went a little too far with the tire smoke, overheating tires don't let off steam when they're driven like that.
 
How much power is in that SRT-4? Does it spin its wheels coming out of turns like the real car :)
 
it's normal in dodge's... very very real!
 
Back