- 39,164

- Application hell
- MP-Omnis
This one does:
[YOUTUBEhd]GTqWKF6WwRk[/YOUTUBEhd]
If any of you have an SRT4 in your garage, perhaps you can try to replicate this strange phenomenon on Laguna Seca or other tracks. I think this is just some crazy anomaly but I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe there's a bug with the car. Maybe after a certain level of tire wear it just spins its wheels up front until the tires completely wear out.
[YOUTUBEhd]GTqWKF6WwRk[/YOUTUBEhd]
If any of you have an SRT4 in your garage, perhaps you can try to replicate this strange phenomenon on Laguna Seca or other tracks. I think this is just some crazy anomaly but I thought it was pretty funny. Maybe there's a bug with the car. Maybe after a certain level of tire wear it just spins its wheels up front until the tires completely wear out.
Last edited: