Anyone has a tune for Mazda rx7 with 787b engine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikethehuman
  • 14 comments
  • 29,800 views
Messages
4
Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic
Been struggling with this build any help would be greatly appreciate it
 
 
Thx but the link you sent is for the 787b I have the engine of that car on the Mazda rx7 (street car)
 
I am also interested in a tune for the car... It's fast, but handles like a dump truck on ice skates
 
i am working on it and this is is the tune i got so far that is the most stable altough i still am working on it.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220509223322.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220509223417.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220509223430.jpg


i also tested it with the sport tires soft but to get the 800 pp i use the medium racing tires. i hope it works for you
 
Thanks I needed a tune also for the RX7 which I swapped engines with the 787b…is it just this car or when you swap engines the car is annoyingly loud? I feel like its unbearable to drive just off the loudness alone smh… but if I can tune this correctly and it handles better I guess that will have to do for now to make it more tolerable
 
Tried both tunes in this thread. Both solid, it’s very cool to run Le Mans 30 minute and NOT even have to put LOL
 
The 30min Le Mans race doesn’t allow sports tires, I know how to make it to 700, the user that I quoted said he did that event with the tunes in this thread
 
Last edited:
I will upload my tune. It’s a Frankenstein of Exeters suspension, Priainos (sorry for spelling) gearbox

It’s also wide body
 

Attachments

  • 4C1E1322-6EF6-4113-AC9A-22A86094A53B.png
    4C1E1322-6EF6-4113-AC9A-22A86094A53B.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 409
  • EF4FD6E0-94E3-4167-8C74-0372722196F4.png
    EF4FD6E0-94E3-4167-8C74-0372722196F4.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 405
  • 04A7D343-AB19-4968-B10E-FC777BB1766E.png
    04A7D343-AB19-4968-B10E-FC777BB1766E.png
    94 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Back