anyone have $10 mill + cars? if so drop your feedback about how quick they are on the 1/4 mile

• Thread starter danielUKC
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
daniel_UKC
So i was wondering, these cars like the ferrari 330 p4, ford gt40 mk4 race car, chapparal 2d, gt40 race car, ferrari 250 gto, shelby daytona, even the miura. What are they like on the 1/4 mile? Anyone who has any of these please drop your feedback pleasee :)

I can tell you right now the 2J is the fastest racecar over 4mil if you can tune it right. That being said, the 20mil racecars and Muira disappointed me. They don't hook up as well as they did on GT5; Ferrari still being the fastest of the 4, and the Muira is barely as fast as the Countach. The 2D is actually relatively fast compared to the horsepower rating, but hard to tune since it too only has a 3-spd transmission like the 2J. I enjoyed the Shelby Daytona for being what it is, a low horsepower track car, but it isn't as fast as the Cobra. Hooks up great though.

Hope this helps.

I can tell you right now the 2J is the fastest racecar over 4mil if you can tune it right. That being said, the 20mil racecars and Muira disappointed me. They don't hook up as well as they did on GT5; Ferrari still being the fastest of the 4, and the Muira is barely as fast as the Countach. The 2D is actually relatively fast compared to the horsepower rating, but hard to tune since it too only has a 3-spd transmission like the 2J. I enjoyed the Shelby Daytona for being what it is, a low horsepower track car, but it isn't as fast as the Cobra. Hooks up great though.

Hope this helps.
Haven't seen you in a while on the forums. Good to see you bro!

Hope this helps.

Thanks heaps my man! Helped out alot :)

Haven't seen you in a while on the forums. Good to see you bro!
GT6 crashes my PS3 after like 1.13 or 1.14, so I dont play much anymore. I stop by to glance at the topics from time to time but never stay long. Glad the community is still hanging on.

Latest Posts

Back