DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I'm looking for a Camaro LM Race Car that anyone has to trade? Check out my garage & let me know... Thanks
I'm looking for a Camaro LM Race Car that anyone has to trade? Check out my garage & let me know... Thanks
BigDaddyHurn Messages 264 Messages BigDaddyHurn Jan 30, 2011 #2 DoggyB22 I'm looking for a Camaro LM Race Car that anyone has to trade? Check out my garage & let me know... Thanks Click to expand... I have the red and blue one. Won't be able to trade one of them till Monday. OH...and just pulled a Black one from a ticket.
DoggyB22 I'm looking for a Camaro LM Race Car that anyone has to trade? Check out my garage & let me know... Thanks Click to expand... I have the red and blue one. Won't be able to trade one of them till Monday. OH...and just pulled a Black one from a ticket.
C Cgroh89 Messages 79 Messages cgroh89 Jan 30, 2011 #3 I have a green one with an open trade tonight, you dont happen to have a C5-R do you?
DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 30, 2011 #4 BigDaddyHurn I have the red and blue one. Won't be able to trade one of them till Monday. OH...and just pulled a Black one from a ticket. Click to expand... PM replied Cgroh89 I have a green one with an open trade tonight, you dont happen to have a C5-R do you? Click to expand... Can't trade tonight... But no I don't have a C5-R
BigDaddyHurn I have the red and blue one. Won't be able to trade one of them till Monday. OH...and just pulled a Black one from a ticket. Click to expand... PM replied Cgroh89 I have a green one with an open trade tonight, you dont happen to have a C5-R do you? Click to expand... Can't trade tonight... But no I don't have a C5-R