Anyone have a nice quick tune for the M3

• Thread starter DrBimmer
  • 6 comments
aBMWdriver
Why in the world doesnt this car have the range of achieving 700 pp. It makes me mad because i know that the M3 should at least match the corvette's range of performance points, maybe not the Ford GT (understandable) . So I wAs wondering if anyone has a kick butt range of quick tune settings???? Anything???? Ive been tweaking with it and its really hard for this car to accelerate like the rest of the cars in its group which is BS!!!!!! Thanks in advance

Why in the world doesnt this car have the range of achieving 700 pp. It makes me mad because i know that the M3 should at least match the corvette's range of performance points, maybe not the Ford GT (understandable) . So I wAs wondering if anyone has a kick butt range of quick tune settings???? Anything???? Ive been tweaking with it and its really hard for this car to accelerate like the rest of the cars in its group which is BS!!!!!! Thanks in advance

For what track do you want the tune for? There's an old TLD tune for the M3 for 600pp events and you may want to have a look at it
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3019019&postcount=234

I've never driven a M3 in real life and have no idea about its full capabilities. Yet in the game I've never seen a M3 being competitive - even in 600pp events. Probably it's being misrepresented by PD in the game

Another misreprepresented car is the AMG, i believe.

I need to do a little research .....have alot to learn as to why these adjustments are made.

i've been testing the m3 and must agree that the cars performanse is bad.
to find any good is hard even in standard mode the car has lots of wheelspin.
one way to lose the wheelspin is to adjust the gearing and set the final in a way you wont need the 6e gear.. whit as a result.. you lose acceleration.
not good. it needs more grip. i tried some setting maybe if you adjust it to your needs whe can come up whit a good setting. still the car is no winner in this game.. to bad:grumpy:

tested it on s-9 and became 3e

600pp / s3tires
hp 443 +5
kg 1406 %85
height -30/-30
spring 10/8
damper 8/7
toe -0.18/+0.13
camber 1.0/0.8
brake 10/5
stear ang. 35
tcs off
abs 10
gearing
1 3.380
2 2.054
3 1.426
4 1.134
5 0.988
6 0.896
final 3.161
a good tip is.. always make sure you don't need to shift up i any turn.. specially not on daytona. so see you start and end the corner in 1gear.. shift up once you get on the strait

Definetely an improvement.... (I just increased the hp and put on R3 tires to increase the performane points so far) Need to do a few more things and will post what i come up with...I really like your spring toe rh damper and angle........thanks alot for your help Roxa

Back