Anyone have a R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5Racers
  • 26 comments
  • 1,848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
Messages
fro_zenfire
Really need this car to beat the Time Trial. I can trade Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 in return. It has 961HP. Thought I could use this car in the Time Trial, but turns out it's not allowed.
 
Cars worth over 1 million CANT be traded sorry. Welcome to :GTPflag: :)
 
Cars worth over 1 million CANT be traded sorry. Welcome to :GTPflag: :)
Are you sure? it will let me trade my Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
 
Yes it's been that way for a while now.
 
Are you sure? it will let me trade my Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

It's because it is worth exactly $1million with this current online dealership half price deal.
 
It's because it is worth exactly $1million with this current online dealership half price deal.
Ah. Well, thanks for all your help.
 
So I can trade any cars that are under $1Mil?
 
Are there any other cars under $1million you would like to have? I'd be happy to help out.
I'm not sure. I've been trying to win the Time Trial No. 15 under Seasonal Events, and haven't been able to win. I heard from a friend that R390 GT1 Roadcar was a good car to use so I've been looking for it in the UCD and the OCD and haven't seen it yet.
 
I'm not sure. I've been trying to win the Time Trial No. 15 under Seasonal Events, and haven't been able to win. I heard from a friend that R390 GT1 Roadcar was a good car to use so I've been looking for it in the UCD and the OCD and haven't seen it yet.

I've been looking hundreds of times in the Used Car Dealership for this car. But still no luck. It sure is a pain.
 
I've been looking hundreds of times in the Used Car Dealership for this car. But still no luck. It sure is a pain.
Are there any other cars that you recommend using?
 
Do you mean it can't sell for more than $1Mil, or it can't be bought for more than $1Mil?
 
Do you mean it can't sell for more than $1Mil, or it can't be bought for more than $1Mil?

If the car was bought over $1million, then it cannot be traded.
 
One last question and then I promise I'm done, on my screen it doesn't show my profile picture, can you see it?
 
One last question and then I promise I'm done, on my screen it doesn't show my profile picture, can you see it?

I can see the red Corvette.
 
One thing, try not to double post. Use the edit button if you need to add or edit something to your post.
 
Well you can borrow any car to use in offline races from your friends. Add me if you want to use the car. I'll be online on sunday.
 
Dont waste time on timetrail 15. full of cheaters anyway :)
 
Are there any other cars that you recommend using?

Yes, use the the McLaren F1, 1M cr. in the NCD. Works perfectly fine, but you'll come out at 0 cr. (spend 1 M to earn 1 M). That's what I did, as I didn't have the R390, which sure enough appeared in the UCD right after I was done :ouch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back