Cars worth over 1 million CANT be traded sorry. Welcome to :GTPflag:![]()
Are you sure? it will let me trade my Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09Cars worth over 1 million CANT be traded sorry. Welcome to :GTPflag:![]()
Ok thanks.Yes it's been that way for a while now.
Are you sure? it will let me trade my Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Ah. Well, thanks for all your help.It's because it is worth exactly $1million with this current online dealership half price deal.
So I can trade any cars that are under $1Mil?
Ok thanks.Correct sir.
Ok thanks.
I'm not sure. I've been trying to win the Time Trial No. 15 under Seasonal Events, and haven't been able to win. I heard from a friend that R390 GT1 Roadcar was a good car to use so I've been looking for it in the UCD and the OCD and haven't seen it yet.Are there any other cars under $1million you would like to have? I'd be happy to help out.
I'm not sure. I've been trying to win the Time Trial No. 15 under Seasonal Events, and haven't been able to win. I heard from a friend that R390 GT1 Roadcar was a good car to use so I've been looking for it in the UCD and the OCD and haven't seen it yet.
Are there any other cars that you recommend using?I've been looking hundreds of times in the Used Car Dealership for this car. But still no luck. It sure is a pain.
Are there any other cars that you recommend using?
Ok, I'll keep looking for that car.Nothing else in mind.
Do you mean it can't sell for more than $1Mil, or it can't be bought for more than $1Mil?
Ok, thanks.If the car was bought over $1million, then it cannot be traded.
One last question and then I promise I'm done, on my screen it doesn't show my profile picture, can you see it?
Ok, thanks again.I can see the red Corvette.
Are there any other cars that you recommend using?