Anyone have a tune for gr2 motul nissan for suzuka ??

• Thread starter Mickez123
  • 6 comments
Try this tune Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '16 - GR2 -Suzuka it is an old tune by @praiano63 , but if something not right with it just let us know.
Sorry but i don't have any pleasure to play GT lately. Not even Sport mode for the last season , the only thing that was keep me happy..... no more.
I think that i was playing waiting GT7 . But after the last news (GT7 PS4 , final 2022 or 2023.....) , i feel cheated. Really . I don't know if i will play GTSport anymore. To buy a PS5 , GT7 will have to be really good. Till this , i will play with my real life toys on the beach .🌊🌊🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️🏖️
Time driven86 days, 6 hours, 22 min and 55 s.

Last edited:
Sorry but i don't have any pleasure to play GT lately. Not even Sport mode for the last season , the only thing that was keep me happy..... no more.
I think that i was playing waiting GT7 . But after the last news (GT7 PS4 , final 2022 or 2023.....) , i feel cheated. Really . I don't know if i will play GTSport anymore. To buy a PS5 , GT7 will have to be really good. Till this , i will play with my real life toys on the beach .🌊🌊🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️🏖️
Time driven86 days, 6 hours, 22 min and 55 s.
Enjoy you play time on the Beach Praiano63, and if there is something on your tune is not right because it's an old tune, I may help him out with it.

Last edited:

at the end of the video is a tune with a higher ride height. great for diving into corners like suzuka. in inches i think the ride height comes to 2.75 front and 2.95 rear. you're on your own with the transmission though.

Back