Anyone have an explanation for this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silent Ice
  • 10 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
19
United States
Utah
Messages
ShammyUtah
So I was taking pictures as usual (see Exhibit A)

Then when I was done with that I thought I should finish up the License Tests and this was what started happening.









Has this happened to anyone else? I really hope this is a one time thing:nervous: (I haven't restarted the game yet)
 
It's called a bug. It's not like thats some new feature of the game. Just restart the game and it should go away. Give it some time, PD should have that patched up soon.
 
Not to sound mean but I knew it was a bug and it obviously wasn't a new feature...I just wondered if someone else has experienced it as well.
 
Your GT5 is clearly possessed. I recommend you exit the room and leave it be, in case your PS3 starts spinning in place and vomiting pea soup. I also suggest that you call one Father Damien Karras and explain your situation. I can just see it now... "Your mother plays driving games in HELL."

:nervous:
 
Your GT5 is clearly possessed. I recommend you exit the room and leave it be, in case your PS3 starts spinning in place and vomiting pea soup. I also suggest that you call one Father Damien Karras and explain your situation. I can just see it now... "Your mother plays driving games in HELL."

"The power of Kaz compels you. The power of Kaz compels you!"

Or not..... If thats the side of the fence you sit on. Me? Kaz has the power........Just must haz DLC!!!!!:drool:
 
Can you do that with a delorean? photos please :]

Aww dang! I should've thought of that!! But...I restarted my game and now every car is it's lame non-flying self....
 
"The power of Kaz compels you. The power of Kaz compels you!"

I properly laughed out loud at that. I think that's made my day!
Well done, sir, well done.
👍
 
Back