Anyone have experience with Pulse headphones with GT6?

• Thread starter soap_hand
  • 3 comments
United States
US
I'm having a very weird problem. The sound is frequently cutting out for about half a second. I can't quite pinpoint what triggers it. The voice chat, if I am online, will also cut out. It's almost like a blip...if that makes sense. It can happen maybe 20 or 30 times during a race, just to give you a sense of its frequency. It happens in offline mode as well. It however does not happen in any other game I have played, including PC. It only happens during GT6 usage. Has anyone experienced this before or have any idea what may be causing it?

I use Pulse headset in GT 6. No such problem here.

Thanks. What audio settings do you use in the PlayStation 3 XMB, and in GT6's menu? Is everything default? I'm wondering if I may have something mishap in one or both of the above.

Thanks. What audio settings do you use in the PlayStation 3 XMB, and in GT6's menu? Is everything default? I'm wondering if I may have something mishap in one or both of the above.

I use the "Racing" pre-sets that either were on my headset out of the box or that I installed using the Pulse app, which is available from the Playstation Store. I also turned off the Bass Impact feature. It sounds like crap. There is plenty of bass without it.

Latest Posts

Back