Hi Jimbo! Welcome to GTP! 👍
I unfortunately have no "experience" with the site-ish that you have posted. But I think this is not the best place to ask..maybe you should stick around there a little more and then make a descision if you should register or not.
I'm my personal experience...GTPlanet is THE best forums in regards of Gran Turismo. If you stick around here...you'll see that this site has nearly ANYTHING related to the Gran Turismo series; videos, pictures, set-ups, race reports, info on licenses, rally guides, drifting guides, tuning guides and a lot more!!!
Not that I want to set you apart from that site that your friend recommended, but if you're looking for car setups, or ANY other question that you might have about the game...it will be answered by many of us who are more than glad to help new members and regular members as well.
If my reasons seem appealing to you, then stick around and remember that before asking a question, use the
SEARCH button to see if it has been answered before...this site has nearly 90 THOUSAND members and although not all of them are active, most of them joined the site to ask questions..so there's a big chance that every question about the game has been answered already.
again, welcome to GTPlanet and I hope you find a second home in this lovely community...👍
PS: Be sure to read the
AUP and the
Privacy Policy before posting again. Posting another forum on this site may be called advertising...which is against both poilicies
Ciao!