Anyone have Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 89FC3S
  • 13 comments
  • 1,244 views
Messages
53
If so, any pics of this item?

I haven't seen it yet, and curious to see what it looks like. I know it has been in many a GT game, but wondering if it has been altered from what it was prior.

Tried to search, but couldn't find anything on this car.
 
When you race in the Dream Champ the AI uses one.
 
I bought it in Used Cars. Fun to drive, and fast.
Sorry no pix.
 
I hope I find one, I love those cars. That and the RX-8 LM.
 
I bought it in Used Cars. Fun to drive, and fast.
Sorry no pix.

Is it an ugly green thing? I'm sure there was one on my UCD last night when I switched off. What an awful looking car.
 
Go to the Rare Used Car Dealership thread, there's pictures and information about this RX7 in there.

Great car by the way.
 
Is it an ugly green thing? I'm sure there was one on my UCD last night when I switched off. What an awful looking car.
Yup, I don't look at the color as I'm driving.
Untuned, it's my new favorite car.
 
Yep I have the green one. Been hoping to get the silver one but looks like it will only show up in the online dealer unless they make a change to the UCD as right now the colors seem to be always the same there.
 
Yep got one the green one. One of my most favorite. I can relate because I use to own a 1985 SE. The car screams and I love the sound of a rotary engine nothing like it. PD did a pretty good job with the sound. :)
 
i've seen other colors that the AI is using but yeah, green is the only one that shows up in the used dealership -_____- also whoever mentioned the FTO LM i have one if you want to trade something
 
Unfortunately it doesn't have that flip-flop-colored rearwindow like in GT4 anymore :(
 
Back