Anyone having connection issues with PD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick350z
  • 2 comments
  • 416 views
Messages
176
Messages
frontsidenick
I'm trying to play the last race for the civic challenge, but I cannot access the seasonal events. It says that I'm not online (even though I am..). I have tried logging in and out, but it says there's an error in connection. Are the servers down for maintenance or something?
 
Everything is up and running for me! I also just got through the new seasonal events without a hitch, so I would turn off my PS3 and turn it back on and see if that works. If not just turn off your PS3 and let it be for a while, then come back to it. :)
 
I had that at first,I just quit the game and signed in from the PS3 screen and reloaded GT5 and away I was.:) since then I'm about a mil and two helmets and a suit richer.:D
 
Back