Anyone having trouble with the L1 and R1 buttons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter N91KB
  • 8 comments
  • 1,262 views
Messages
77
Messages
N91KB
Just curious if anyone else has lost the ability to jump from menu to menu (car dealer for example) using the L1 and R1 buttons?

I also can't rotate the car in the tuning section to see how the different spoilers look on the car. I'm probably overlooking something in settings but can't figure it out!!

Thanks.
 
If you're using a wheel, they don't work for some reason.

Simply connect your DS3 and set it to controller 1 and you're all set!
 
If you're using a wheel, they don't work for some reason.

Simply connect your DS3 and set it to controller 1 and you're all set!


Yep, that was it. Thanks.

Strange, though. I was using the wheel and my wireless controller together before. I guess one of the recent updates eliminated that ability. I liked being able to use my controller to navigate through the game and the wheel for driving. Looks like I'll have to unplug the wheel for the R1/L1 buttons from now on. :irked:

Thanks again. 👍
 
If you're using a wheel, they don't work for some reason.

Simply connect your DS3 and set it to controller 1 and you're all set!
unfortunitely that STILL doesn't work for me.

it worked pre-patch 1.02, but as soon as 1.02 hit not even the controller L1/R1 worked.
 
unfortunitely that STILL doesn't work for me.

it worked pre-patch 1.02, but as soon as 1.02 hit not even the controller L1/R1 worked.

If you are also using a wheel be sure to unplug the usb wheel cord from the ps3. It works for me now if I have nothing plugged into the ps3, just the wireless controller.

Hopefully it gets resolved in the next patch.
 
If you're using a G27 or similar, you can use the paddles to trigger L1 and R1. It works on any wheels, you just need to find out where those buttons are mapped to.
 
If you are also using a wheel be sure to unplug the usb wheel cord from the ps3. It works for me now if I have nothing plugged into the ps3, just the wireless controller.

Hopefully it gets resolved in the next patch.
now that's a huge pain in the ass to unplug the USB from my PS3 everytime I wanna use L1/R1 LOL.
I think I'm just gonna waitfor a patch.. i hope they fix it ASAP
 
now that's a huge pain in the ass to unplug the USB from my PS3 everytime I wanna use L1/R1 LOL.
I think I'm just gonna waitfor a patch.. i hope they fix it ASAP
Agreed. I can't even use R1 in Photo Travel to zoom/rotate my photos. Really annoying.
 
Agreed. I can't even use R1 in Photo Travel to zoom/rotate my photos. Really annoying.
Curious, because you can zoom in Photo Mode during a race.
 
Back