Anyone help me

• Thread starter Z_Plan
  • 20 comments
Albania
Albania
Anyone help me to instal this game , i bought this game three years ago and i never opened , i saw some videos on youtube how to install but nothing , are 21 updates and i install only 6 and i turned off the internet connection and open a game and i am waiting for Hdd installing and it stays always 40 minutes ! whats should i do i want to play this game but i cant , anyone help me
Thank you !

Attachments

• B7CA4775-9007-4FFA-B813-244F63C31005.jpeg
    B7CA4775-9007-4FFA-B813-244F63C31005.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 30
Anyone help me to instal this game , i bought this game three years ago and i never opened , i saw some videos on youtube how to install but nothing , are 21 updates and i install only 6 and i turned off the internet connection and open a game and i am waiting for Hdd installing and it stays always 40 minutes ! whats should i do i want to play this game but i cant , anyone help me
Thank you !
I'm no expert with this stuff but do you have enough memory on your ps3 for the installation? When I had to download gt6 I had to delete gt5 just to have the memory'just a hunch:confused:

It's the way Polyphony structured their game, I think it was Eurogamer that did an article on it years ago. It take ages because it's decrypting and encrypting, you just got to wait it out, or use the PS3 web browser to jailbreak your Ps3 and manually install the updates so you don't have to take the full hit in one go.

It's the way Polyphony structured their game, I think it was Eurogamer that did an article on it years ago. It take ages because it's decrypting and encrypting, you just got to wait it out, or use the PS3 web browser to jailbreak your Ps3 and manually install the updates so you don't have to take the full hit in one go.
But and part part it doesnt oppend what should i do

I have 162 gb free space

Not sure how much space on my console, but to install GT6 with all the updates on my PS3, I had to delete everything, at least double the size of the game is a good guide.
You can re-install the rest of you stuff after.

Not sure how much space on my console, but to install GT6 with all the updates on my PS3, I had to delete everything, at least double the size of the game is a good guide.
You can re-install the rest of you stuff after.
is sure if i delete everything i can open the game ?

is sure if i delete everything i can open the game ?
Just delete some games from you hard drive and install GT6, once your finish installing your updates for the game, then you play the game just re-install the games that you have deleted.

How many space need ?
It's on the back of your game? If you're using the digital version then it's about 15gb I believe so no need to delete everything, just check your system settings to know how much free space you got left. Also the game has another 15gb worth of patches which can take ages to download depending on your connection. You need some 50gb free I think because the package file from PSN obviously takes up space too. After installation it's around 30gb.

It's on the back of your game? If you're using the digital version then it's about 15gb I believe so no need to delete everything, just check your system settings to know how much free space you got left. Also the game has another 15gb worth of patches which can take ages to download depending on your connection. You need some 50gb free I think because the package file from PSN obviously takes up space too. After installation it's around 30gb.
He has the disc version because he has showed me, and he disc is clean with no scratches because has never played the game as yet. My friend just wants to play the game but he just can not get it to play.

Last edited:
Back