Anyone here? no title update/online?

young___nate

(Banned)
United States
Lacey/WA/USA
young___nate
youngnate13
just curious how everyone feels about the lack of a title update/ fix for the busted online.
I am not playing until its ready, if ever, as the game is pointless without it.
Anyone else or are people not having problems with it?

Who is still playing this game?

Er, lots of us.

If you consider it "pointless", then nobody can convince you otherwise. The online issues are frustrating, sure, but there's still plenty to do (and I've had more fine races than I have connection issues, when I have ventured online).

I haven't been playing either.

I've been waiting on the P.I. fix so I can go into Hotlappling with no worries of using a car that is questionable.Hotlapping is the only thing I want to do on this game anymore so without this fix the game just doesn't get played.

I'm guessing we may hear something this Tuesday on the Update.*fingers crossed*

I am dealing. It's called mass effect or left 4 dead.
Waiting til they provide a fix. Don't play games to deal or cope. I am trying to enjoy anything I invest my time in. Forza online is not enjoyable.

I haven't had any problems at all other than the full lock glitch from time to time. Had a minor problem connecting yesterday but got it on the second try. That was the only time I had an issue connecting to a lobby and I have been racing on average of once a week since release.

I haven't had any problems at all other than the full lock glitch from time to time. Had a minor problem connecting yesterday but got it on the second try. That was the only time I had an issue connecting to a lobby and I have been racing on average of once a week since release.

I havnt had any problems with servers either. I had a lobby freeze one time in the past 4 months. I find online to be quite fun if can get a good group of racers in a room. Never really had an issue with the servers themselves, more of the racers that populate it.

I get that sometimes with my wheel. Just holds on to a corner even after you staighten the car out right? like someone is on your quarter panel causing you to oversteer even though there is no one?

Back