Anyone in the US having trouble finding F1 2010 in stores?

United States
Houston, TX
astrosdude91
I've looked all over town, trying to find F1 2010. Some stores tell me that the game is on extreme backorder. Others have never even heard of the game. I'm wondering if this is an isolated incident just in Houston or Texas, or is it the same across the states.

Here in SA they had very few copies. Most GS stores didn't know they had it because the computer didn't tell them that it had been shipped to them. Others knew they had it, but because the computer didn't tell them that they had it, they wouldn't sell it. I went to a Gamestop store where I have my pre-order GT5 CE and told him that he had it and just had to look, and he opened the box and 'holy cow' he did have it. So after he contemplated if the computer was right (even though he had the game in his hands) he sold it to me anyway. Might have to talk to someone and let them know that they indeed have it. Got mine last night after the above fiasco.

Bud, just picked mine up at the gamestop of Kirby/Old Spanish Trail. Last copy in the store. Apparently we had a 2 day delay getting them and since they got here yesterday every place is completely selling out. Gamestops say their next shipment should be tomorrow around noon so you could look around then

I found mine at a local Dallas GS yesterday, so it is definitely not a statewide thing. FWIW I did check with Fry's first and they claimed the game would gone on sale for them 9/26. Not certain why some locations are receiving their copies days later than others... but that's the way it is for this game it seems :odd:.

Could it be the Good 'Ol Boys from that other racing format are blocking access to this game in the South ... :sly:

I checked two GameStops in Olympia, EB, Best Buy, and Fred Meyer, and none had the game. I drove 50 miles to Fry's, and they had ~15 copies. Not sure why the distribution is so hit-and-miss.

I checked two GameStops in Olympia, EB, Best Buy, and Fred Meyer, and none had the game. I drove 50 miles to Fry's, and they had ~15 copies. Not sure why the distribution is so hit-and-miss.

That's what I'm experiencing. My friend and I found a Gamestop in town that had it. But very few other stores in town have it.

Stopped by KMart on Friday and as expected there were no copies there. Went to Fry's on Saturday morning and was able to purchase it there. They had about 2 dozen copies in the store (City of Industry).

Back