Anyone in UK do GT2 Vauxhall Challenge?

• Thread starter ajmiles
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Reading, UK
ajmiles
ajmiles
Did anyone ever do the GT2 Driving Challenge that was set at Vauxhall garages nationwide. You had i think..... 5 laps round Tahiti Road in a Vauxhall Astra. I was wondering whether anyone else here participated in that and roughly what times they got.

2021 EDIT: Unnecessary snark. Apologies for 15 year old me from 35 year old me.

Last edited:
I like this guy.
Kind of humorous though about the neon. He's from Atlanta Georgia. Not a whole heck of a lot of neon down there, admittedly there is some, but mostly in smaller shops nowadays.
Now me, I'm from New York where you might think that the roads are paved with Neon, but alas most of the city is switching over to Jumbotrons, and other types of lighting. Neon is used for nostalgia purposes only. LED based lighting is the wave of the future. But why Quibble over inert gases?

Originally posted by ajmilesno1
you got something against england or what? I'd much prefer to live here than in America, your country is just one big advertising board. I'd be afraid i'd get hit on the head by a neon sign theres so many. England is a way better country than the US of bloody A will ever be.... just u "americans" are so naive, you'd never admit it.

and going by ur signature.... you hold respect for ole ayton, oh yes he was in f1, an english (yes ENGLISH) invention :D

Dude i was just kidding around. I love england and the english if it wasnt for zepplain, ozzy, sabbath, and ac/dc i wouldnt love rock music as much as i do. And british cars are awesome.

Back