Anyone interested in a Home F1CE clubhouse?

• Thread starter Pepsi0
  • 22 comments
I have one setup for GT5P but I could also make it for F1CE as well. If you are interested then post here. I won't do it if nobody is interested.

I will now start inviting people. To get the invite go to Clubs then Invites. The name is GTP GT5P, but that doesn't mean we only play GT5P, we can play any game we like, obviously including F1CE.

Last edited:
I would, but i'm a little bit annoyed with Home right now. At first it was great and I can see myself going on there every so often but now that everything costs (extortianate amounts of) money, it has taken the sparkle away from it in my opinion.

I *think* once I've paid everyone can come in to my clubhouse for free, I'll ask Hereward because he's setup a Ferrari Challenge one already.

I'm in hereward's fc clubhouse, and it's free to members, just not the owner. It won't cost anyone anything, except the owner of the club.

Cool, I already have home downloaded. Count me in, so long as I'm not to imcompetent, in finding you guys in the online world. I got my keypad and bluetooth headseat all ready. Send me a message, whenever you guys are online, and I'll try to meet up. 👍

Just to add..I was in the closed beta of Home :D

And yeah i'll join, anything free is good for me :D lol.

Just to add...show off. Lol.:sly:

Ok, so you're in, I'll try and invite everybody soon.

And Red yes there is, but I doubt it'd reach that many players.

I think the max is 36, but judging by the interest here I doubt we'll have much trouble with that anytime soon, but save me a space just in case! :P

I will now start inviting people. To get the invite go to Clubs then Invites. The name is GTP GT5P, but that doesn't mean we only play GT5P, we can play any game we like, obviously including F1CE.

Just one thing PepsiO, when I entered the clubhouse and looked around, on the notice board you have no mention of F1CE. Ofcourse we'll probably organise GT races for there as well but maybe you should mention F1CE otherwise people might be slightly confused when the enter it.

Ok people, if you are confused about the clubhouse, I'll clear things up a bit: Firstly, I know the name is GTP GT5P but that doesn't only mean we play GT5P, we play whatever games we like. Secondly, I know this is an F1CE forum so the main game we'll probably play quite a lot is...

F1CE

Formula One Championship Edition.

Back