Anyone interested in a JGTC league?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROYALEFATALE
  • 8 comments
  • 725 views

ROYALEFATALE

(Banned)
Messages
840
United States
United States
Messages
ROYALEFATALE
There's plenty of great JGTC cars in the dealerships with the same power/weight ratings making them ideal for evenly matched races online, just like the nascars, but with right hand turns too :)
 
I am interested. I just bought a Super GT car today, I was looking for something to useit in. As long as I could make the race times I'm in.
 
ok ill start another one For Dec, 12 at 10am North eastern time with 37laps
 
A Super GT league is on right now.

Are you talking about a JGTC specific league with cars from the Pre-SuperGT change?
 
any of the i believe it's 493HP 1100KG GT cars, the GT-Rs, Z, Supras, NSXs, SC430s, etc.
 
Im ready to race! How is it gonna be set up and what track?
 
Yea I seen that one I thought you guys was gonna make another one? Or just wate for the FUJI race
 
Back