I am made friends with a vendor and am getting some ultra lightweight batteries that are suitable for daily driving. They weigh 11.5 lbs, which can drop 20lbs off the front of the car, improving handling.
I figured I would ask because saving weight means improving acceleration also. These are brand new and come straight from the manufacturer.
I can get about $75 off retail.
[Removed]
It comes complete with everything you need for a safe installation, but it is not recommended for cars with powerful stereo systems. Send me an email if you have any questions or concerns: [Removed]. I can give you references too.
I figured I would ask because saving weight means improving acceleration also. These are brand new and come straight from the manufacturer.
I can get about $75 off retail.
[Removed]
It comes complete with everything you need for a safe installation, but it is not recommended for cars with powerful stereo systems. Send me an email if you have any questions or concerns: [Removed]. I can give you references too.