Anyone interested in a series? (not here)

• Thread starter Davey
  • 8 comments
As I always say, starting anything at GameFAQs is near impossible because of the lack of people who race. They say they will, but they don't.

So I'm just starting up my own series on GameFAQs. It'd actually be nice if some of you guys went over there and looked at it at least. There aren't many regs at the GF board to compete with anymore- but I guess it is good to see new faces. If you're interested, it's kinda two leagues in one- there's an LM race and a Touring race each week. LM is basically all the cars under 591 hp with the LM tag on it. Touring, my fave part in it, is the game's "grocery getters" tuned up to race. It includes the 328ci, Galant, Legacy, Alfa 156, S4, Altezza, and some others. They are all REAL fun to drive in.

If you aren't racing in any other series, it'd be nice if you ran this one. It'll be 5 weeks long. Thanks for your time (and sorry if this is cluttering the board, I know there is a lot of other race topics up now :irked:).

Eh, maybe. I can't promise much, my spare time's been evaporating lately.I'm into the open-challege-style of races, this way anyonne can ebter, and you increase the number of competitors.

Hey Davey this is just what I'm looking for. The next closet thing to online racing. I'm in. And if nobody else wants to run with us, bum 'em, lets ripe brotha! :lol:

Allllll right!

Do you have a GameFAQs screename? If not, you will have to make your own. I can also lend you one of mine, or make one for you...barring you don't get banned, that is, because GameFAQs has a screwy ban system.

Yup. Just click on Boards above the ad on the left, log in, then click the Registration link in the type on the top. Then fill out your info (it's only username, password, and email), and you should get yor activation key in the mail almost immediately. Once you get your account you can search for Gran Turismo 2 in the search bar on the left, and click on it's messege board. Click on the title by me (DaveSev there) that's called "LM-T Racing Series - Info, etc." and post up.

Originally posted by Davey
Yup. Just click on Boards above the ad on the left, log in, then click the Registration link in the type on the top. Then fill out your info (it's only username, password, and email), and you should get yor activation key in the mail almost immediately. Once you get your account you can search for Gran Turismo 2 in the search bar on the left, and click on it's messege board. Click on the title by me (DaveSev there) that's called "LM-T Racing Series - Info, etc." and post up.

thx I'm in

Hey Man,

You are entered in the GTP GT2 Series that is going on, so why aren't you posting times for those races?:confused: If you aren't interested in the series anymore, you should let Talentless know. :odd:

Back