Anyone interested in a YouTube Gr.3 league?

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
Anybody up for a Gr.3 league for YT? I'm just checking if anyone's interested. I'm still pretty new to the whole leagues thing, so if someone can help me organize it would be very helpful. DM me if you're interested in helping to organize.

Last edited:
What race format and day and time would you be looking at using?
If there is interest, then around 10pm EST on Fridays/Saturdays. BoP on, every week for about 5-7 races. 10-15 minute races, 1 mandatory pitstop. What timezone are you comfortable with?

Well assuming that the EST you are referencing is Eastern Standard Time for the USA then Friday in the US works for me as that makes it 2PM Saturday where I am. Which means no clashes with the Sprint Asia Series that runs around 5AM my time and the FIA Races that start from 6PM.

Would it be a multi race per week series or 1 race per week?

1 race per week, as it gives me time to edit and upload the video. Do you know anyone else who might be interested? Or someone who can help me run the league?

Well I'd be happy to come up with a race schedule for your consideration.
Sure mate, I was thinking:
Race 1- Laguna Seca(12 laps)
Race 2- Lago Maggiore(9 laps)
Race 3- Interlagos(11 laps)
Race 4- Red Bull Ring(12 laps)
Race 5- Tokyo South Inner Loop(10 laps)
Race 6- Dragon Trail Seaside(11 laps)
Race 7- Spa-Francorchamps(7 laps)

I'll give it a shot this Saturday, but I probably won't be able to make it regularly. Here's an example of my work-

Any chance you ARL guys can make it to my league?

If there is interest, then around 10pm EST on Fridays/Saturdays. BoP on, every week for about 5-7 races. 10-15 minute races, 1 mandatory pitstop. What timezone are you comfortable with?
I was about to say add me until I saw the time, if I am not wrong that's about 3am GMT.

I was about to say add me until I saw the time, if I am not wrong that's about 3am GMT.
The timezone isn’t really confirmed yet, if not many people are comfortable it we may switch to a different one. Would you be fine with, say, 1pm GMT?

Back