Anyone interested? (Lancer VI Rally Car '99 & Escort Rally Car))

  • Thread starter Thread starter deltac
  • 6 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
98
Messages
Turbo_Delta
These are available if I get a good enough trade for them....

I am linking to my official sale page to show what I am looking for: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=239

Just to reiterate,

I am looking for an Alfa Romeo 155 TI Race Car...

or I am looking for a 330 P4

or I am looking for Matte paint
 
Last edited:
i may have some matte paint (3) for the Lancer VI Rally Car '99. I'll let you know when i can get home and check.
 
ok mate,

i'm very interested

keep me informed via private message...might take a while to answer due to time difference :dopey:

edit: I see you changed your mind on the P4...

keep me informed
 
ok mate,

i'm very interested

keep me informed via private message...might take a while to answer due to time difference :dopey:

edit: I see you changed your mind on the P4...

keep me informed

yeah sorry bout the p4 - mistook it for the jag (not great at picking cars) LOL

I'll pm you tonight when i get home from work with what mattes i have - should be in about 4 hours time
 
Added escort rally car
 
Back